White Truffle Sauce
White Truffle Sauce
Truffletopia's White Truffle Sauce
- Amazing flavor of the elusive Italian White Truffle and Italian mushrooms!
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, no MSGs!
- Vegan & Vegetarian friendly!
- Ready-to-use luxury gourmet sauce!
- More flavorful than traditional truffle oils!
- Great for cooking or baking! Use low or indirect heat on the stove.
- Perfect for pastas, rice, starches, meats, sauces, and more!
- Use as a topping, condiment, or incorporate into your favorite recipes!
- Affordable way to experience The Diamond of the Kitchen!
Truffletopia uses real Italian white truffles and rich mushrooms, sourced directly from Italy. This sauce can be used to top favorites, like pizzas, pastas, and risottos, or it can be easily added to eggs, poultry, beef, and seafood. If you’re feeling creative, add it to fried rice or stir fry, mix it with mayo to make truffle aioli, or even add it to recipes like tuna salad, black eyed peas, or mashed potatoes!
Our White Truffle Sauce can be used as a topping or condiment and can be easily incorporated into your favorite recipes. This is a great way to experience the Italian White Truffle at an affordable cost, without the fear of messing up fresh white truffles and spending hundreds or thousands of dollars. If you are a chef, foodie, or just a casual cook and you like truffle, you will absolutely love this! This savory sauce will complement any recipe and bring life to your meals.
- Use low heat when cooking with or incorporating into recipes. This will help bring out the flavor.
- Sauce can be baked into foods for extra truffle goodness!
- Use as little as a teaspoon or tablespoon for an entire meal, depending on meal size and other flavors.
- Cut back on herbs and spices, and let the truffle be the star of your dish!
Ingredients: Mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus), sunflower seed oil, green olives, white truffle 1% (Tuber magnatum Pico), flavouring, salt
NON-GMO/No MSG/Gluten-Free: The product does not contain and does not come from genetically modified organisms. It does not contain monosodium glutamate or gluten.
Color & Taste: Brown colored sauce, with fine texture and consistency, with small pieces of mushrooms and truffles, typical truffle taste and aroma with Italian mushrooms.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark area, and avoid direct light and heat. Once opened, refrigerate and consume within 7 days.